Sunday, February 20, 2011


(I killed it because it was dying)

It's a good day for no reason at all. I mean it when I say 'no reason at all'. So they say I'm strange. Very strange.

We had a project meeting, I drew. Everything on my playlist sounds great (because there's classical and jazz, and I would've liked everything anyway, since it's not a gloomy day).

Oh, but there's one thing. Nobody is to call me babe unless you're so close to me that I don't mind. Well if there's nothing you say that I agree with yet I still love you, feel free to call me babe. Or if you're Syai cause she's the only one who calls me that, I think. Or if you're an acquaintance or harmless stranger who doesn't know me. If not, don't call me babe please. Baby sounds better but it should be reserved for my other half in xxx years to come.

-

And because it's a good day and flowers are pretty:

They're all from almost the same angles because I can't take it from the side view. Because my table is far too messy. Took them a few days ago, it is now brown and droopy. Ready to join its yellow companion in flower heaven soon, I suppose.









--------


Alison Krauss - What'll I do

Love this rendition. Mona Lisa Smile soundtrack does not have any horrible tracks AT ALL.

-


Vivaldi The Four Seasons - spring (adapted for 4 pianos)

First time hearing this piece on the piano (no, four pianos). Yuja Wang's fingers are quite insane, if you check out her other performances. Especially flight of the bumblebee, Cziffra's arrangement.

In a mood for classical music today because they were playing Mendelssohn's Piano Concerto no. 1 on Okto, which I liked. The second movement, in particular:


Mendelssohn Piano concerto no. 1 in G minor: Andante

-

I finally did some rational thinking. I must not be dependent at all. There must be plans for the whole year and I will not sit and hope for things to happen. So. Back to work.

No comments: